Hi! I am a temporary assistant professor in computer science at the Department of Mathematics of University of Padova, Italy.
My main research interests involve
- formal methods
- discrete event systems and supervisory control
- temporal networks and reasoning
- constraint satisfaction and optimization
- planning and scheduling under uncertainty
- artificial intelligence
- business process management
I am currently working in the research team of the spoke 9 of the project iNEST: INTERCONNECTED NORD-EST INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM1 where we develop models, methods, and computing technologies for the digital twin.